Duties and Responsibilities:

- Lead general body and executive board meetings

- Oversee all club events and delegate tasks accordingly

- Be the representing face of the club

May 7, 2017 at 7:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BioCoM Executive Account
Site Owner

Adnan Baker-Agha

I am excited to be running for President for next semester as I have seen BioCOM grow from a seedling to something vast and integral to the growth of people's experiences here at UMBC. I have participated in so many of the events organized by our amazing officers, and I know the true potential this club has for the future. As an officer for BioCOM for almost two years, I have taken notice to what works, what doesn't work, what needs to be improved, and what we should keep throughout the next semesters. I have a list of ideas which I hope to put into action in the coming months, and I will be presenting those ideas to you during the elections. As president, I will make it my duty to put 100% of my effort into making this club not only an extracurricular activity, but a social and experiential network designed to prepare members for their professional future. It is integral that I maintain the close connections between members and officers, and this is one of the numerous aspects of the club that I will be working on.

May 7, 2017 at 7:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.