Duties and Responsibilities:

- Request money from SGA for campus wide events

- Order pizza for meetings and debates

- Come up with club fundraisers and execute them

May 7, 2017 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BioCoM Executive Account
Site Owner

Adnan Baker-Agha

As BioCOM's treasurer for nearly a two years, I have developed more ideas on how to improve our funding, events, and overall importance of being a part of this organization. I feel that it is integral to gain input from you all, translate them to the executive board, and then attempt to make them happen by requesting funding and advertising the event. I will be planning more fundraising events to increase our funding and increase the size of our events. If I am re-elected for the next two semesters, I will be able to gain more experience and ensure that every request is taken account of, whether it is food related, event related, or social related.

May 7, 2017 at 7:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BioCoM Executive Account
Site Owner

Chetana Jadhav

I am really interested in becoming the Treasurer because it is a great learning experience. The current BIOCOM board did a great job and if I were to be elected, I would make it my duty to live up to their standards. I have a few ideas for fundraisers that I would like execute. I am pretty good at saving money on a personal level and I think I can bring those skills to the table.

May 8, 2017 at 9:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.