Biology Council of Majors

Click here to edit subtitle

Elections

Forum Home > Spring 2017 > Advertising

BioCoM Executive Account
Site Owner

Duties and Responsibilities:

- Assist public relations in creating flyers and using social media to advertise for club events

May 7, 2017 at 7:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BioCoM Executive Account
Site Owner

Ashley Mitchell

I want to run for this position so I can become more involved in BIOCOM and the functioning of the club. I am used to communicating events and meetings to a club, because in high school I was the secretary of a club and one of my responsibilities was informing everyone about meetings and events. I would like to help BIOCOM be successful in its events and making sure people are aware of what is happening in the club.

May 7, 2017 at 7:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BioCoM Executive Account
Site Owner

Christine Lee

I would like to run for this position because as a Biology major, I am passionate about the field and I have been an active member of the club throughout this semester. In the last involvement fest, I assisted the PR chair (Adele) in designing a flyer for the club, and I really enjoyed being able to apply my creative/artistic skills in promoting the events hosted by BIOCOM. I would be honored to use my talents in helping BIOCOM grow and develop with new members who are as equally passionate about biology.

May 7, 2017 at 11:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.