UMBC Biology Council of Majors

Click here to edit subtitle

Elections

Forum Home > Spring 2015 > Committee Board

BioCoM Executive Account
Site Owner

Duties and Responsibilities: The Committee Board will serve to assist the President of the Biology Council of Majors in oversight of the organization’s Committees. There will be three (3) distinct members on the Committee Board, each with equal status. With the exception of the President, all members of the Biology Council of Majors are eligible for a Boardmember position, regardless of whether they hold other positions on the Council.

April 16, 2015 at 9:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamsi

Hello, My name is Kamsi Odinammadu, I am a sophomore Biology Major. I am interested in this position. Thanks!

April 28, 2015 at 9:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Michael Rowley

Hi! My name is Michael Rowley and I'm running for a position on the Committee Board.  

I'm a freshman here at UMBC, and have been attending BioCOM meetings since Fall 2014.  I'm extemely interested in getting more involved in the council, and as a member of the Committee Board, I intend on becoming familiar with the inner workings of every aspect of BioCOM so that we may become a more far-reaching and diverse community of people.  

I believe I'm a perfect fit for this position, and I hope you all do too!  I look forward to serving BioCOM in a more impactful way.

April 29, 2015 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sayud Ali

Hi Everyone!! My name is Sayud Ali, I am a freshman currently pursuing a Biology Major and would like to run for a position on the Commitee Board! I feel that this organization has a ton to offer the UMBC community and its own members and I would love to be a part of that. Thanks for your consideration!

April 29, 2015 at 11:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.