Site Owner

Duties and Responsibilities:

- Assist president in all duties mentioned above

- Be prepared to lead meetings if president should be absent

May 7, 2017 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BioCoM Executive Account
Site Owner

Chetana Jadhav

I would like to work with the other members of the board to give the members of BIOCOM a great exposure to resources on campus and coordinate engaging and thought provoking seminars for everyone.

May 7, 2017 at 7:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BioCoM Executive Account
Site Owner

Adnan Baker-Agha

As vice-President, I hope to serve as a bridge point in communications and direction for the entire club. In addition to suggesting ideas which we could implement in our GBMs, I plan to keep the ties between the interests of the members and the officers to ensure that our work is to the benefit to them. As an officer of the club for 2 years, I have seen what happens when communication is not prioritized, and I plan to work on this in the future. Furthermore, I will be performing my duties as if I were president, as teamwork is integral to the success of BioCOM. I will be helping with the organization of events and suggesting the directions we should take as a club. I hope to be an effective leader in this way and provide an environment in which members can proudly participate and take advantage in.

May 7, 2017 at 7:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BioCoM Executive Account
Site Owner

Claire Scott

Hello! I would like to be Vice President of BIOCOM. I have been a member of BIOCOM for the past two years, and a board member for the past year. What I like about this club is how a group of students united by their interest in science can bring whatever resources or speakers they are interested in, to UMBC!

As Vice President I would like to continue holding lab tours,

interesting debates, and informational meetings. I would also like to involve our club with "Splash" at UMBC and other educational volunteering opportunities. I have experience leading, as captain of my soccer and tennis teams in high school, as an administrator of UMBC's Women's Ultimate Frisbee, and as ,y high school's SGA president. I have experience with customer service and am never too shy to talk to people. BIOCOM is a valuable club, improving every year. I would love to help this club grow in the awesome direction that is is already!

May 7, 2017 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.