UMBC Biology Council of Majors

Click here to edit subtitle

Elections

Forum Home > Spring 2017 > Secretary

BioCoM Executive Account
Site Owner

Duties and Responsibilities:

- Take attendance at every meeting, responsible for inputting email addresses from all events

- Update website during elections

May 7, 2017 at 7:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BioCoM Executive Account
Site Owner

Ashley Mitchell

I want to run for this position so I can help keep the club organized, and also so I can gain more leadership experience. I would be a good fit for this position because I was secretary of a club in my high school last year where I had to keep track of all the contacts for the club and take meeting notes. I would like to help BIOCOM continue to stay organized so that we can have a good foundation to help the club be successful.

May 7, 2017 at 7:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BioCoM Executive Account
Site Owner

Chetana Jadhav

I would like to run for Secretary because I feel that I am well equipped to handle the responsibilities of a secretary, i.e accounting for everyone, giving out information to members etc. I would like to help new and old members if they ever have any issues or questions.

May 7, 2017 at 7:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BioCoM Executive Account
Site Owner

Claire Scott

I would love to be BIOCOM's Secretary this year! I care about this club and want to help it run smoothly so that our attention can be focused on our goals. I have experience in administration as the Secretary of UMBC's Women's Ultimate Frisbee team, and have grown up captaining my sports teams and was the SGA President of my high school.

May 7, 2017 at 7:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.